Men's Early Dawn Sherpa Shell Pant - Mossy Oak
Performance Knit SherpaShell exterior is Windproof and has Rain-Factor Water Resistant Technology with comfortable Sherpa Lining that provides extra warmth.
- Performance Knit SherpaShell Featuring Sherpa Fleece Interior
- Rain-Factor™ Water Resistant Technology and Windproof
- Two Snap Cargo Pockets
- Two Hand Warmer Pockets
- One Rear Pocket with Snap Closure
- Articulated Knees
- Zippered Leg Opening for Easy on and off over boots
- Kick Plate for added durability
- Pairs with Men's Early Dawn Sherpa Shell Jacket
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, Remove promptly, Cool iron if needed
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Perfluorooctane sulfate (PFOS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: ww.P65warnings.ca.gov
Sizing and Fit
- Model is 6’1” and 215lbs. He is wearing size Large.
- Fits true size. Here in the office we usually wear one size larger than we do in the guide shirts to allow for layering.
Our Gear, Your Adventure... And Our Promise To You
If a product’s not working for you, we’ll make it right. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.