Men's Ripley Trail Stretch Waterproof Pant - Mossy Oak
Lightweight Soft and Quiet Tricot with Spandex for extra stretch and freedom of movement with Scent-Factor and Rain-Factor Waterproof Technologies.
- Scent-Factor and Rain-Factor Waterproof Technology
- Soft and Quiet Tricot with Spandex
- Windproof and Breathable
- Dual Entry Side Cargo Pockets
- Zippered Back Pockets
- Knife Patch
- Extended Leg Zipper
- Back Kick Plate
- Pairs with Men's Ripley Trail Stretch Waterproof Jacket
- Body: 94% Polyester; 6% Spandex with TPU Lamination
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Machine wash cold with like colors, Only non-chlorine bleach when needed, Tumble dry low, Remove promptly, Cool iron if needed
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Perfluorooctane sulfate (PFOS), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: ww.P65warnings.ca.gov
Sizing and Fit
- Model is 5’7” and 185lbs. He is wearing size Large and normally wears a 34-30 pant size.
- Fits true size. Here in the office we usually wear one size larger than we do in the guide shirts to allow for layering.
Our Gear, Your Adventure... And Our Promise To You
If a product’s not working for you, we’ll make it right. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.